Home Health Aide Classes are convenient for prospective students. The benefits of taking online Home Health Aide classes include the flexibility of the schedule. A student can train at the comfort of their home and at their pace too. Access to the internet and a computer are the main requirements. Libraries have free access to the internet and computers.
This Package Includes:
- 75-Hour Home Health Aide (HHA) Certificate Training
- Hands-On Training to prepare you to work one-on-one with clients directly in their home as a Home Health Aide.
- Access to 2020 updated Home Health Aide on-line course.
- 75-Hour certificate that allows you to work with any type of Home Health Agency that bills Medicaid/Medicare.
No state exam or license is necessary for Home Health Aides. The certificate you receive after successful completion of the courses will make you eligible to work as an HHA in most states in the US.
State-Approved, High Quality HHA Training
- Built from the ground up for mobile devices
- Approved in all 50 states
- Best-in-class training for non-medical caregivers, and personal care aides
- Innovative, blended training model to train and certify new HHA’s (including NY, NJ and per Federal requirements)
- Continuing education for CNAs
- As our student, you get personalized attention from the very beginning, throughout your career training, and after you graduate
Here are just a few AGh Student Services that are included in tuition:
- One-On-One Tutoring
- 24/7 Technical Support
- Job Interview Coaching
- Job Search Assistance
- Laptops for those who qualify
What’s included in the cost for the course?
- Mobile-friendly coursework
- Interactive course content
- Digital textbooks and study materials
- Unlimited student support
- Career services
Advanced Global Healthcare has contract with thousands of employers across the U.S. to help our graduating students find job opportunities.
There are no reviews yet.