As a sales professional, you know your property and the way it can meet guest needs. You have great interpersonal skills that are paired with sound judgment. The Certified Hospitality Sales Professional certification recognizes the marketing and revenue management skills you possess and the professionalism you exhibit as you constantly work to keep up with the latest trends and sales techniques.
This globally-recognized professional credential validates your advanced knowledge as a hospitality sales professional and all you do to stay current with the latest trends.
The CHSP certification can help you excel in your current position, move further toward your career goals, and show that you are among the best in your profession.
- Candidates for the Certified Hospitality Sales Professional designation receive the digital CHSP study guide.
Qualifying position involves 50% or more responsibilities in all areas of hospitality sales. Titles include banquet/catering manager, director of sales, sales manager, sales coordinator and sales representative.
Time in Position
- Supervisor, Manager, Department Head or Executive Certification eliminates time requirement
- Degree from an accredited academic institution eliminates time requirement
How to Obtain Certification
- Purchase your application, study guide, and exam package
- Complete and submit your application and supporting documents
- Upon approval, access resource materials
- Connect with a proctor to complete your exam
How to Apply
Upon purchase, you will be required to complete an online application to ensure you meet the prerequisites. Until your application is approved, you will be unable to access the exam preparation resource materials that are part of your purchase.
- After checkout, check your order confirmation email and click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Upon logging into the system, you can select the “Launch” button to begin your application.
- Follow the instructions and steps provided.
- Provide correct documentation and required references. Have these documents available for upload:
- Current Resume
- Job Description
- Copy of diploma or transcripts
- Any previous AHLEI certification certificates
- Following response by references, open and submit application.
Following application approval, your exam preparation resource materials will become available under “My Learning & Exams.” If your application is denied, you will be entitled to a refund of your entire package.
There are no reviews yet.