Jobs, H-B visas, immigration

What are the preference categories for employment visas?

There are five categories of preference for permanent employment visas: EB-1 is reserved for priority workers and persons of extraordinary ability, such as outstanding professors, researchers, or executives. EB-2 is reserved for professionals holding advanced degrees and persons of exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business. EB-3 is reserved for skilled workers whose jobs …

What are the preference categories for employment visas? Read More »

H-2B Visas

Sometimes, U.S. employers have a need for employees that cannot be filled domestically. Among those who typically enter the country to work with H-2B visas are landscapers, construction workers, processing workers, poultry cutters and restaurant/resort workers. Fortunately, the H-2B visa program allows U.S. employers who meet the program’s regulatory requirements to fill temporary, non-agricultural jobs …

H-2B Visas Read More »